Please be informed that, in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, after visiting this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. “Hotel Litoraneo” shall process the data you provide in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data. Personal data is provided by users on an optional basis and is used for the sole purpose of providing the requested service. The failure to provide the requested data may, therefore, make it impossible to benefit from our offers.
The personal data you provide (including e-mail addresses) is collected by electronic means and processed, including with the help of electronic media, for the following purposes:
1. purposes related to hotel reservation requests or for sending information materials (Hotel Litoraneo shall use this information only for processing your booking and to send specific information relevant to the confirmation of the same, such as invoices, reservation codes and the terms and conditions associated with reservations).
2. statistical purposes, sending advertising materials, including by e-mail.
Within the “Hotel Litoraneo” organisation, data shall only be disclosed to:
- the Data Controller,
- the Data Processor,
- employees and/or collaborators of “Hotel Litoraneo” acting as Persons in charge of the processing;
- individuals appointed as External Data Processors, within the limits and procedures provided for by the appointment letter and by applicable law.
The data collected may be disclosed to third parties only in cases where this is permitted under Legislative Decree 196/2003 (i.e.: to individuals, companies or professional firms that provide Hotel Litoraneo with assistance and consulting services in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters, within the limits necessary to carry out their duties; in accordance with applicable laws, regulations or EU norms, within the limits foreseen by such norms.
Personal information provided shall not be sold, rented or marketed in any other form, without the prior consent of the interested party.
The list of authorised personnel can be made available at any time by “Hotel Litoraneo”.
Browsing data collected by our computer systems is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on site usage and to verify its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes committed against the site.
In accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you have the right, at any time, to obtain from the Data Processor information relating to its methods and purpose and to the logic applied, as well as:
1) confirmation of the existence of the data and its communication and origin; 2) the identity of the Data Controller and Data Processors as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom data may be communicated, or who may become aware of the data in a capacity of Data Processors or Persons in charge of the processing;
3) the updating, correction and integration of the data;
4) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
5) confirmation that the operations referred to in points 3) and 4) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data has been communicated and disseminated, with the exception of the case in which this requirement proves impossible or involves means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
6) to object:
to the processing of data, for legitimate reasons, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
to the processing of data for commercial information purposes or for carrying out market research.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, the contents published on the www.litoraneohotelrimini.it website are protected by current legislation on copyright protection, Law no. 633/1941 and subsequent modifications and integrations and cannot be replicated on other websites, mailing lists, newsletters, paper magazines and CD-ROMs or other unspecified media without the prior consent of Hotel Litoraneo, whatever the purpose of use may be.
The authorisation must be requested in writing by e-mail and shall be considered accepted only following an explicit written consent provided by the legal representative of Hotel Litoraneo.
An eventual lack of response from Hotel Litoraneo should in no case be interpreted as implied authorisation.
The reproduction, rental, lending and distribution without the explicit permission of Hotel Litoraneo is prohibited except in the cases specified below.
Violations shall be subject to the sanctions provided for under Articles 171, 171-bis, 171-ter, 174-bis and 174-ter of Law no. 633/1941.
Any graphics and HTML/XHTML code used by the website are the exclusive property of Hotel Litoraneo.
Partial exclusion from the prohibition of reproduction of content
Content published on the Hotel Litoraneo website may be reproduced in part on third party websites, newsletters or digital and printed media in the form of abstracts, provided that:
- The content reproduced does not exceed 15% of the characters of the original article.
- A clear and visible link to the original article published on the www.litoraneohotelrimini.it website is provided.
- The name of the original author is clearly indicated.
Responsibilities on the part of Hotel Litoraneo
Hotel Litoraneo is not responsible for damages caused, directly or indirectly, by the use of information published on the www.litoraneohotelrimini.it website.
All trademarks and logos reproduced on the www.litoraneohotelrimini.it website belong to their rightful owners. Such trademarks are mentioned for informational purposes only.
Links from the website to other Internet websites
On the www.litoraneohotelrimini.it website, a number of links to other Internet websites are available.
If you click or use these links, you will leave this website.
Hotel Litoraneo cannot constantly examine such websites nor does it manage or is in any way responsible for the material contained therein.
Therefore, Hotel Litoraneo does not offer any guarantees in relation to the content, information, software, products, materials or any results obtained by accessing such websites.
Access to other websites through links provided on this website is the sole responsibility of the user.
Links to the website from other Internet websites
Any website that links to the www.litoraneohotelrimini.it website is subject to applicable laws and to the following specifications regarding the link:
- It is acceptable to link but not to duplicate the website content.
- The website must not misstate an alleged partnership with Hotel Litoraneo.
- The website shall not provide any false information whatsoever about Hotel Litoraneo.
- The website shall not use the Hotel Litoraneo logo without permission.
- The website shall not include indecent or offensive content (the website’s content must be suitable for all ages).
Warmth, professionalism and efficiency for a 4-star service. Our staff is always happy to assist you and meet your every need, 24/7, at the contact information provided below.