Note pursuant to Art. 13, (EU) REGULATION 2016/679 - GDPR for personal data processing
IDENTITY AND CONTACT INFO OF THE DATA HOLDER:
Data Holder: TONI HOTELS s.n.c. di Ghiggini Lidia & C. – HOTEL LITORANEO Headquarters: Via Regina Elena, 22 - RIMINI (RN) 47921
For any concern related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Holder at: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING:
Your data shall be processed for the following purposes, by using the Website:
- a. Purposes related to hotel booking or sub-mission of informative material requests (Hotel Litoraneo shall use this info solely to process the booking and send specific and relevant info to confirm it, such as receipts, booking codes and conditions)
- b. Performance of legal and tax obligations (customer administration, contract administration, orders and invoices);
- c. Managing claims (contractual non compliances, transactions, debt collection, fraudulent activities);
- d. Update via email on all our promotional and direct or indirect marketing initiatives, including, but not limited too, information on promotions, discounts, news, events and advertising campaigns organized by the Data Holder (“Newsletter”);
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Data provision for the purposes set forth in par. a) above, is mandatory to correctly provide the services to those users who consent to them. The legal basis of the processing is the performance of the contract you are a party of, or the execution of pre-contractual measures, resulting from the services provided through the website (pursuant to art. 5, par. 1, lett. b of the Regulation).
Processing of your personal data for the purposes pursuant to letter b) is based on the fulfilment of a legal obligation the Data Holder is subjected to (pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. c of the Regulation).
Processing of your personal data for the purposes pursuant to letter c) is based on the Data Holder’s legitimate interest (legal defence of its rights (pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. f of the Regulation).
Data provision for the purposes set froth in par. d) is based on your free consent (pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. a of the Regulation).
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING:
Processing may concern:
- Identification data (such as, by way of example, first name, last name, address, place and date of birth, Tax Code, phone, e-mail, bank and payment references)
- Data collected automatically (technical data: by way of example, IP address, browser type, info on your PC, data concerning the current (approximate) position of the device used; data gathered via cookies or similar technologies: for further info, please see the “Cookie” section)
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, required to reply to your requests, and any other personal data included in the e-mail.
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
The data indicated above may be disclosed to:
- Physical persons author-ized by the Data Holder to process the personal data, pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation
- External parties formally appointed as Data Con-trollers, which may carry out the processing on our behalf. A list of the same may be requested.
The data in paper and/or electronic format may be disclosed to the following categories of data recipients:
- Financial administration and/or other public authorities, if mandatory by law or upon their request;
- External structures, parties and companies the Data Holder resorts to carry out any activity related, instrumental or consequent to the performance of the Website Services (e.g. Newsletter)
- External consultants (e.g. to manage any tax obligations)
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
Processing of your personal data shall be executed mainly with IT tools, under the Data Holder’s authority, by subjects specifically appointed, authorized and instructed to their processing, pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation. We inform you that suitable safety measures are observed, also pursuant to art. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation, to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
CONSEQUENCES IF YOU REFUSE TO PROVIDE THE DATA
Personal data provision, pursuant to letters a) b) c) above, is mandatory solely for processing related to your general requests, to your booking and to send specific info required to confirm your booking, such as the receipt, booking code and conditions, and to fulfil any legal and tax obligations.
Any data processed for the purposes set froth in par. d) is based on your free consent. The failure to provide data for the purposes indicated above, will prevent us from providing the related services. To this end, you can freely decide whether to consent or not to those purposes, without it preventing you from accessing the Website Services. In any case, as Data Subject, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the consent-based processing given before the withdrawal.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data shall be stored pursuant to the terms and criteria specified below:
- a) Data gathered to fulfil to contractual/pre-contractual obligations: until the administrative/accounting obligations are fulfilled. Invoicing data shall be retained for ten years from the invoicing date;
- b) Payment data: until the payment is certified and any related administrative/accounting formalities are concluded, after the right of cancellation and the terms applied for payment challenge are expired;
- c) Data used for marketing activities: will be retained until the consent is withdrawn (option that can always be exerted via our OPT-OUT box included in any e-mail you’ll receive, or by requesting it directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or, in any case, within two years from the last interaction of any kind with the Data Holder.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
As Data Subject, you can exercise the rights indicated in art. 15 (right of access), 16 (right of modification), 17 (right of cancellation “to be forgotten”), 18 (right of limiting processing), 19 (obligation of notification in case of personal data modification or cancellation or processing limitations), 20 (right of data transfer), 21 (right of opposition) of the Regulation. Furthermore, as Data Holder, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if the rights above have not been recognized. You can lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Privacy Guarantor. For further info on the submission methods, see the Guarantor’s website, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it
To exercise the rights above, you can contact the Data Holder at: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD-PARTY COUNTRY/INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
The scope of communication of your personal data is strictly national, and they shall not be disclosed to any thirdparty country or international organization.